The following was inspired by a questionnaire given to actor Kim Coates on the website POPsession on his pop culture obsessions. I decided to take the questionnaire as well.
1. What website do you visit when no one is watching?
2. What was the first movie you saw?
Can’t really remember all the way back to the stone age – “Fantasia“, maybe?
3. What movie makes you cry?
Bjork’s Dancer in the Dark
4. What is your karaoke song?
Never done karaoke, but probably an acapella “Is She Really Going Out With Him” or Holly Cole’s version of “Jersey Girl”
5. Who is the movie character you wish you could be?
I’m coming up with a total blank
6. Who is your favorite Tweeter?
Other than my personal friends I’d have to say Jim Beaver (@jumblejim) and Imani Gandy (@AngryBlackLady)
7. What article of clothing can you not live without?
Pants. Most of the time
8. What was on your favorite t-shirt growing up?
I don’t know. I think it was something pink
9. What do you eat/drink while watching a movie in the theater?
Popcorn with lovely fake melted butter, 2 hot dogs with mustard and relish and a coke. I also get some Reese’s pieces which I always end up eating after I get home
10. What’s the TV show you never miss?
Sons of Anarchy (Actually there’re are a ton, but this is my main obsession)
11. What TV show would you like to live in?
12. Who is your TV crush?
Crowley from Supernatural (okay, maybe it’s just Mark Sheppard, the actor that plays him)
13. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to?
14. What’s the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR?
15. What is your favorite album?
“Moondance” by Van Morrison (I wore out 3 cassettes of that), closely followed by “Rooms in My Fatha’s House” by Vinx
16. What was your first concert?
The Commodores with the Jackson 5 as the opening act
17. What song was playing during your first kiss?
There was no music playing
18. What phone app do you use the most?
No apps on my phone. Unless you consider “hanging up” an app
19. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall as a kid/teen? Who?
I honestly can’t remember. I’m sure I did
20. Have you ever dressed as a celeb for Halloween? Who?